I have been a certified triathlon coach since May 2020 as one of the coaches on the E3 Tri team! To find out more about the E3 Tri philosophy, go to https://www.e3tri.com/ or send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about joining!
I have always believed in the importance of an active lifestyle and making health a priority. From soccer, track & field, and cross-country in middle and high school, to intramural sports all throughout college, I have always loved to challenge myself to reach new goals. After finishing optometry school in 2015, I began my triathlon journey by training for a local sprint and was hooked. I loved how triathlon could be a lifelong sport with the variety of workouts, cross training, and incredible people I met along the way.
Since then, I have finished numerous triathlons from a super sprint up to the full IRONMAN 140.6 distance. My focus in coaching is to allow training and racing to fit into an athlete’s already busy lifestyle. I understand that everyone comes from a unique background, and I enjoy working towards each person’s individualized goals.
In addition to coaching, I am a partner in an optometric private practice, which gives me a realistic understanding of the challenges that athletes face in achieving a work, life, family, & training balance. If you’re ready to embark on this rewarding journey, I'm ready to customize a plan to help you reach your goals.
- IRONMAN U Certified Coach (2020 - present)
- Board Member for the State of Franklin Track Club (2019 - present)
- 140.6 distance finisher x 4
- 70.3 distance finisher x 18
- Ironman 70.3 World Championships x 3
- World Triathlon Multisport Championships x 2 (Slovakia & Ibiza)
- 50 mile trail ultramarathon finisher
- SFTC Female Runner of the Year 2022
- IRONMAN 70.3 All World Athlete
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Nutrition from University of Tennessee
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) from Southern College of Optometry