I have been a certified triathlon coach since May 2020 as one of the coaches on the E3 Tri team! To find out more about the E3 Tri philosophy, go to https://www.e3tri.com/ or send me a message at email@example.com to learn more about joining!
I have always believed in the importance of an active lifestyle and making health a priority. From soccer, track & field, and cross-country in middle and high school, to intramural sports all throughout college, I have always loved to challenge myself to reach new goals. After finishing optometry school in 2015, I began my triathlon journey by training for a local sprint and was hooked. I loved how triathlon could be a lifelong sport with the variety of workouts, cross training, and incredible people I met along the way.
Since then, I have finished triathlons up to the full IRONMAN 140.6 distance, while also pursuing my passion for trail ultrarunning in the off season. My focus in coaching is to allow training and racing to fit into an athlete’s already busy lifestyle. I understand that everyone comes from a unique background, and I enjoy working towards each person’s individualized goals.
In addition to coaching, I am a partner in an optometric private practice, which gives me a realistic understanding of the challenges that athletes face in achieving a work, life, family, & training balance. If you’re ready to embark on this rewarding journey, I'm ready to customize a plan to help you reach your goals.
- IRONMAN U Certified Coach
- Board Member for the State of Franklin Track Club (2019 - present)
- 140.6 distance finisher
- 70.3 distance finisher x 4
- 50 mile trail ultramarathon finisher
- ITU Duathlon Standard Distance World Championship Qualifier
- Bronze IRONMAN 70.3 All World Athlete
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Nutrition from University of Tennessee
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) from Southern College of Optometry